Tuesday 7 April 2015

I Muse...On Numbers

I've been thinking that, considering the huge number of stamps engraved by Slania to collect, it might be worth having a countdown recording the number of stamps I have left to collect. Sort of a running tally, I guess...

My considerations for this tally would have to include such criteria as: do I use the number of unique designs for my grand total: or do I count up ALL the postage stamps he worked on, which would include a lot of reprints? Either way I have quite a sizable chore ahead in the form of counting...and more counting...

I have added a widget at the top of the sidebar of the blog which, when I have found the total, will track my progress.

Now I should probably stop rambling and start counting...

Stay Slania Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment